OPTIFAST is a clinically proven, scientifically designed low calorie diet recommended to manage weight loss. Our products are foods suitable both for total diet replacement or as a replacement for individual meals.
OPTIFAST passionately aspires to help people unlock their inner strength to reclaim health and vitality.
Developed by scientists, widely researched, OPTIFAST has over 40 years experience across the globe and over 120 publications and clinical studies proving its efficacy and safety.
OPTIFAST Diet Plans
Our plans are designed to help people who want to be successful in achieving the health benefits of weight loss. Key attributes of OPTIFAST for successful weight loss:
- Nutritionally complete meal plans
- Backed by science
- Convenient and easy to use
- Flexible and customisable
- Tasty meal alternative
Who Can Benefit From OPTIFAST?
- People with significant weight to lose or who are slightly overweight (BMI 25-29.9), benefiting from tailored plans to fit their weight loss goals and lifestyles.
- People who have lost weight, reached their target weight and want to maintain it.
- People with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30, people undergoing bariatric surgery or suffering from type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, fertility issues, etc under medical supervision.
View Diet Plans
OPTIFAST products are foods for a low-calorie diet to reduce weight, suitable both for total meal replacement or as a replacement for individual meals. Special advantages:
- Effective fat loss while maintaining muscle mass
- Provides the ideal balance between carbs, proteins and macronutrients while supporting you to lose weight
- Products are available in numerous flavours and formats, your diet always remains tasty and varied and can be easily integrated into your everyday life
- Provide 100% of the recommended daily value for 24 vitamins and minerals and all the macro- and micronutrients you need in a day
The Science of OPTIFAST 800 Calorie Diet
OPTIFAST total meal replacement restricts your energy caloric intake of approximately 800 calories a day and still
providing you with enough of all vitamins and minerals you need. During the first phase of the plan, OPTIFAST may include mild ketosis, a metabolic state where the body burns fat instead of carbohydrates as a primary energy source.